Must Have" Books
How You Can Help
The Fibromyalgia Community Newsletter #
1) Article: The Patient Registry at the Fibromyalgia Resource Center
2) Research: Modern Antidepressants Are Created Equal
3) Advocacy: Advocacy Project 2002: Forget Me Knots
4) Website: Memory Dysfunction in Fibromyalgia
5) Website: Help With Your Medications
6) Research: Long-Term follow-up on restless legs syndrome patients treated with opioids.
7) Article: Pain, the Disease
8) Research : Quantitative sensory testing in fibromyalgia patients and in healthy
subjects: identification of subgroups
9) Research: Predictions and associations of fatigue syndromes and mood disorders that
occur after infectious mononucleosis.
10) Research: Chronic fatigue and anxiety/depression: a twin study.
11) Research: Neurobehavioral deficits associated with chronic fatigue syndrome in
veterans with Gulf War unexplained illnesses
12) Research: Is pain-related fear a predictor of somatosensory hypervigilance in chronic
low back pain patients?
13) Research: CIRCADIAN RHYTHMS: A Time to Rest: Clock Signal Identified
14) Article: Male Menopause and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
15) Research: Protein that controls bad pain found
16) Article: Heart Attack or Panic?
17) Article: Bruxism and Stress
18) Article: Allergy Cookbooks
19) Article: Writing Ergonomically
20) Research: Periodic Limb Movement in Juvenile Fibromyalgia
21) Website: FibroDoc
22) Website: Site for Men with Fibromyalgia
23) Notice: Winter CFIDS/Fibromyalgia Self-Help Courses Announced
Main Archive Index Next Newsletter