Must Have" Books
How You Can Help
Community Newsletter #24
Wednesday, July 17, 2002
1) *A Summer Seminar* With Susan Levine M.D.
2) Interview with CEO of FMS organization
3) Basic nutrition for FMS survivors
4) Antidepressants in pain management
5) Breast pain: Common but often manageable
6) Management of Fibromyalgia: What Are the Best Treatment Choices?
7) FMS conference planned for WV in September
8) Does fibromyalgia affect the outcomes of local steroid treatment in patients with
carpal tunnel syndrome?
9) Book offers insight into grief process of prolonged illness
10) Top 10 Tips for a Low-Stress Vacation
11) Treating Bacterial Infections Can Help Asthmatics
12) Facts about addiction to pain medication
Main Archive Index Next Newsletter