Must Have" Books
How You Can Help
Fibromyalgia Community Newsletter #17
Friday, April 19, 2002
1) Notice - Walk For Awareness
2) Article - Intrathecal Calcium Channel Blocker Effective for Severe Chronic Pain
3) Research - Management of Fibromyalgia: What are the best treatment choices?
4) Abstract - Relationship between body mass index and fibromyalgia features.
5) Abstract - High or Low Intensity Aerobic Fitness Training in Fibromyalgia: Does It
6) Research - Long-term follow-up of patients treated for chronic headache with analgesic
7) Abstract - Acupuncture and clinical hypnosis for facial and head and neck pain
8) Article - Lowly Cytokine May Play Role In Controlling Neurotransmitters
9) Article - Fluoxetine Effective In Women With Fibromyalgia
10) Article - First Steps to a Stress Management Plan
11) Article - Poll Indicates Lack of Sleep Affects Mood, Eating Habits
12) Abstract - Trigger points: diagnosis and management.
13) Article - Judge Rules That Bipolar Disorder Is a Physical Illness
Main Archive Index Next Newsletter